This Data Privacy Statement describes how StratEx collects, uses, and protects personally identifiable information. At StratEx , protecting personally identifiable information about you is important to us. We strive to protect the personal information under our control and take certain precautions to help maintain the security and integrity of that data.
How StratEx Recieves Your Information
Most of the personally identifiable information we receive relates to an employer’s programs, including pay, benefits, and other human resources plans or programs. There are several ways that we could receive personal information.
- You might provide the information directly as a benefit plan participant.
- Your employer or service providers (such as payroll processors, health plans, or mutual funds) that have a part in administering your employer’s plans or programs might provide the information.
- You might provide information as a visitor to StratEx’s Web sites, including this site, StratEx.com (the “Site”), or choose to participate in some type of information exchange, including inquiries about employment with StratEx, requests about StratEx ‘s products and services and queries about StratEx sponsored seminars and events.
- We may also receive personal information from companies that choose to participate in surveys.
The types of personal information we receive may include:
- Contact information and other identifiers, such as name, address, phone number, email address, Social Security Number, or bank account number as required to provide our services;
- Demographic information, such as date of birth, gender, and marital status;
- Employment information, such as date of hire, employment status, pay history, tax withholding information, performance records, and date of termination; and
- Benefit program participation and coverage information, such as benefit elections, beneficiary information, claims information, benefit plan account balances or accrued benefits, and date of retirement.
StratEx’s Commitment to Protecting Personally Identifiable Information
We have implemented various security measures to help reduce the risk of unauthorized processing or disclosure of personal information and accidental loss, destruction, or damage to your personal information. We have implemented a computer security policy and related procedures, and we train our employees about data security issues. Only employees who have a job-related need to do so are authorized to access personal information, and they have agreed to protect the confidentiality of that information. In addition to these employees, only your employer and particular service providers are authorized to access your personal information. We also require that our subcontractors enter into confidentiality agreements intended to protect your personal information.
Our commitment to protecting personally identifiable information also means that:
- We won’t sell your personally identifiable information to any third party; and
- We won’t use, transfer, or disclose your personally identifiable information to anyone outside of StratEx, unless authorized by you, except in connection with your employer’s plans and programs, as required by law or legal process, in response to law enforcement requests, and as necessary to protect the property, interests, and rights of StratEx and/or your employer.
StratEx is committed to accurately maintaining your personally identifiable information. Although we can’t guarantee that your personal information will be 100% accurate at all times, we’ll take reasonable steps to correct personal information that is properly identified as incorrect.
StratEx reserves the right to modify this Data Privacy Statement at any time. If you have any questions or complaints about StratEx ‘s use of your personally identifiable information or about this Data Privacy Statement, please send an email to: email@example.com.